
But next thing I know, after a short ride we're coming upon a picnic with candles lit all around the blanket.

We got off and I started looking at everything and next thing I know he's on one knee. I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to hear him tell me he wanted to be with me forever and know that it was the beginning of forever... so cliche I know! So obviously I said yes! We went back to celebrate at his house with his parents, Jason and Karli and Kourtney and Juan came and visited later. What an amazing night!!! And a here we are a year later!
I feel like that was just a few months ago, not a whole year! Time flies when you're having fun I guess!! But married life is GREAT!
I'm almost done with school and a lot of things have really fallen in my lap lately that have put things into place for my future. I am so blessed with such a great husband and a wonderful family here in College Station and in Sherman too. And speaking of blessings....Mark (Jake's uncle) is home!! He is truly a walking miracle and those of you who know the details of his accident know how true that is. Before we know it he'll be back to the old Mark with his booming voice! Keep him in your prayers though...he's not 100% recovered yet!
So look for a post tomorrow or so. I still have plenty to say, but this is getting lengthy!! Not even my own family is going to want to read this!! So check back....don't you want to hear about the amazing dinner I cooked tonight?!?! ;) And my 5th graders' Veterans Day Program?
1 comment:
Do tell! I love lengthy blog entries!
Post a Comment