Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy busy busy!

Someone's been BUSY! We haven't had time to think lately much less, time to blog! But I figured I could get some good blogging in before my student teaching meeting this morning...so here's what we've been up to!

We FINALLY made it home to Sherman this past weekend. Since we stayed here for Thanksgiving we decided to make a quick trip up there before Christmas. We packed Saturday so full of fun stuff we were dropping by the end of the day. We drove to Grapevine to our family's favorite resort...in Texas at least to see their Christmas lights/decor and have lunch.

















They have the most beautiful decorations of any place I've ever seen. And that is what gets me in the Christmas spirit the most! And look how happy Jacob looks in the picture!!! ;)

















We especially love their amazing restaurants...which is where this lovely picture of mom and dad was taken.
















And of course their lovely Christmas trees and ice sculptures!

So all in all it was a fun weekend "getaway." We got to see all of the family and now I can't wait till Christmas!


So when we got home it was back to the grind. Jake has finals coming up and I had one project left for school. I'm still in denial that I'll never have another undergrad class at A&M. So weird to me and I don't know why! I should be excited....and I am. It's just real now...this time next year I'll be in full teaching mode. Now that is exciting!


We put our little Christmas tree up in our home!


It's obviously not the finished product....but we don't have any pictures of it after this...not sure why but they will come! I chose red and gold for my decor this year. And please excuse our lovely appearances...we had just gotten back from our walk/run in the cold!

And of course there's CRAFT NIGHT! Kourtney and I have been trying to finish my crafts forever but school has been keeping me so busy that it just wasn't getting done. So here I am finishing my things. So fun!
Well this short novel should get you caught up on our lives. Here's a look at what's to come:
Dec 8th - I take my ESL certification, and if I pass this one, 2 tests down, 1 to go!
Dec 12th - Jake is done with finals!
Dec 15th - Off to Houston for a very special event!!
Dec 21st-27th - Home to Sherman for Christmas
Dec 29th-30th - Off to San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl! Go Aggies!
And that rounds out the year for the Andersons! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll try to blog again before the holiday season is over :)
PS...here's the link to all of my holiday pics so far...
I think it works...maybe.

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

I feel all caught up now!! Awesome photos! Your parents are so adorable!