I have some of the greatest stories. Unfortunately I have the world's worst memory as well. There is this one blog I read that always without fail makes me laugh and has great stories...sorry people, that's just not me! Something I can only aspire to!
So we'll settle for the weekly update. We went to the Astros game with Kourtney & Juan on Saturday...always great fun. We love hanging out together, as if Kourtney and I don't see enough of each other at work! It's always a laugh and we always have a good time, and this time was no different. Between the funny stories we shared, the awful service at Cabo, the let's just say interesting surroundings at the game (Kourtney you know WHO I'm talking about!), and the ghetto hoodlum that almost stole Kourtney's heart at the hole in the wall gas station, it was a great day! Did I mention the Astros lost?
My sweet little Primary children sang in church for Father's Day, they always do beautifully. And Jake found great joy in telling anyone who wished him Happy Father's Day thank you, it'll be about 7 more months while patting my stomach. HA! It was however funny to see their faces before they looked at me and got the "that's 100% not true" look. Lovely Jake, just lovely.
And softball game tonight...another exciting win. Go team go!
I'm heading to Sherman for a week (by myself! can I do it?!) next week to take care of some things and help my cousin host a baby shower for my other cousin...both of whom are pregnant...talk about baby fever for Hillary! I'm excited about the shower for Amanda's little baby girl...girls are always fun!
We're FINALLY finalizing summer plans...Alex comes home in about 3 weeks so we're headed to Sherman for that, the Anderson family reunion is coming up in July in Nauvoo and we're taking a family trip with the rest of Jake's fam before that..or after that...whenever we decide to plan something and then up to Utah for 2 weeks for Jake's buddy's wedding. My uncle was nice enough to let us borrow his rental house for a week as a wedding present that we're finally taking him up on so we're excited about our own little vacation. We've been married for almost 11 months now, which is crazy to me, but so exciting too. He is only the best ever!
2 comments:
You are a great blogger! I loves me some Hillary!
Nice work Jake, nice work!!!!
Post a Comment