Thursday, July 15, 2010

By request....

Here is what we've decided for Elizabeth's room....I actually found it for a steal on overstock.com and was REALLY happy with it when it arrived and I got it all out of the box. It's super soft and the colors are perfect. Now, any suggestions for what we should do with her nursery?! I really like wainscoting so that's a thought, but I have no decisions yet on paint. My uncle is a contractor and an amazing painter so I may steal him for a day and get his input. SOOO exciting!

When it arrived I couldn't even take it to Elizabeth's room to open the box. I opened it right in the front entry way and took a picture to send to Jake, my mom and my sister. So here's that picture...

And here's the picture from the official website. I got a 12 piece set on my overstock.com deal: bumper, blanket, crib skirt, crib sheet, pillow, diaper stacker, toy hanger, 3 wall hangings and 2 valances. So basically everything you see in the picture below except for the mobile and lampshade.

1 comment:

Patrick & Amber said...

So cute! I loved picking things out for Lyla's room.