You know, people always tell me, "enjoy each moment with your baby because time flies by." I didn't really believe them, but have come to find out...it's true. I can't believe Elizabeth is already two months old!! At times I feel like she was just born and at other times I don't remember our family without her. She is such an integral part of our family!
Let's see what I can remember about this past month compared to her first one.
Elizabeth....
~is AMAZING at holding her head up!! She is SO strong. She has no problems holding up her head for extended periods of time and LOVES to do it. She'll do this on her tummy and especially when she's upright.
~is turning her head back and forth. I was holding her the other day and she started turning it left and right pretty fast, looking at things. It almost scared me because it seemed like she was freaking out...but she's just REALLY alert and aware of her surroundings.
~focuses on faces, ones she knows and ones she's meeting for the first time. She likes to stare!! We'll have to correct that one day....lol
~responds to sounds...she gets terrified at daddy's loud sneezes sometimes. Her scared cry is so sad!!
~talks and talks LOUD. She wants you to hear her and will get loud if you don't respond! Her favorite place to talk and play is her changing table..so funny and so cute!
~smiles in response to smiles...especially mine :) she also smiles as she drifts off to sleep or if you tickle her tummy or face or feet
~loves her hands still...she'll bring them together and clasp them (though this might be an accident!) and always wants them by her face
~LOVES to be swaddled...LOVES it. She'll go from screaming to sleeping in 5 seconds if she's swaddled
~rolls over from tummy to back to the left and right (she started this at 2 weeks actually, but it's continued)
~grasps fingers sometimes...but she still likes to have her hands open most of them time
~follows objects with her eyes...sometimes
~LOVES her panda on her bouncy seat..it's a toy that hangs above her and she'll stare and stare...I think because it's black and white?
~LOVES lights...again she'll stare and stare...we'll have to take her out to look at all the Christmas lights
~had her first road trip!! Up to Sherman to meet the family
~had her first Thanksgiving in College Station
~had her first set of shots and made it through like a champ
~was given a name and a blessing at church
So that's about all I can remember from this last month!!! We love you little Lizzie!
1 comment:
I can not believe how fast she is growing!! Did you make that Christmas bow?
Post a Comment