Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A few days ago I found Elizabeth in the floor talking to these pictures.  She was calling everyone by name and just having her own little conversation with them...

(Family pictures from Destin)

We were both missing Gigi and Papa!!  I know my parents are only 5 hours away and I should be grateful for that, but sometimes it just seems so far!  My niece, Chloe, turned 2 last week so we went up to Sherman for the weekend for her birthday party.  We were only there for two days but we squeezed in as much fun as we could.  My mom went ahead and put up her fall/Halloween decorations so Elizabeth could enjoy them.  Her favorite was Mr. Pumpkin...he's been around as long as I have and has always been a family favorite. ;)


Here are a few pictures from Chloe's birthday party..

Chloe & Elizabeth feeding the bunnies


Gigi with Chloe, Elizabeth and cousin Emma

Gigi and her two granddaughters...LOVE this picture.
We left after the party so we could make it to the Aggie football game.  From Rockwall to College Station it was about 3.5 hours and Lizzie slept every bit of it...

My little book lover

6 books later she was out for the rest of the ride...

 
Bonus picture.  This was from family photos last week.  Elizabeth saved her smiles for dinner, silly girl.  LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: