Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful

I love this time of year.  We get to spend the month of November thinking about our many blessings and being thankful for what we have.  Then December rolls in and we put up beautiful decorations and celebrate Christ's birth.  Not to mention, the holidays are perfect excuses to spend copious amounts of time with family. Everything just seems prettier this time of year. I love it.

We were able to spend the Thanksgiving holidays with both of our families this year.  We headed up to Sherman for a few days and spent some much needed time with our family there before heading to College Station for Thanksgiving/Aggie football.  We had a perfect time and I love that our family is close enough to drive to.  Elizabeth got sick while we were in College Station and wound up having strep throat and an ear infection, but other than that, the trip was awesome.  Can't wait for Christmas!

My camera is broken so I have to use my phone so here are some pictures I took off facebook...

Loving on her new Belle baby doll



Turkey bowl on Turkey day

Loving on Henry

Little sickie watching the Aggie football game

Thanksgiving 2011/Thanksgiving 2012

Walking around the A&M campus.  Gorgeous.

Jake, Jason and Kristin with Manny from Modern Family.  Whoop!

Little sickie after finding out she has strep/ear infection
 Now that we're home, we've started decorating for Christmas.  I love putting up our decorations...our house seems so empty and plain when I take them down. 



Lizzie got her own, non breakable Christmas tree this year, made out of felt.  She loves it!

Photobucket

No comments: