Mother's Day was a blast. I relaxed all weekend and totally milked Mother's day for all it's worth. Any time I wanted to rest or not do something I just said, "it's Mother's Day weekend." :) My loves spoiled me. They brought me flowers along with my gifts. They picked out a new comforter set for our King bed, new pillows for all the beds in the house, and new Coach perfume that I've been out of for a while. I love my sweet little family.
![]() |
| The girls and I on Mother's Day |

It had been almost 2 months since we had been to Sherman so another trip was in order. Lizzie LOVES to visit her Mimi and always wants to spend her visits with her reading books. She'll bring her one after the other and of course, her sweet Mimi never says no. I used to do the same things as a child. I loved having Mimi read to me, it was always one of my favorite things. She still has a lot of the same books that she read to me and I love to hear her read them to Elizabeth. :)
I also got my hair did while we were in Sherman. It's so much cheaper and my girl always does a fantastic job. I love going to visit her and am loving my new summer color and cut.
We stayed over the Memorial Day weekend, so on Memorial Day we went to the cemetery to visit Popa. He had a 24 year career with the United States Air Force where he taught elementary school, taught fire fighting, and served a short time as a pilot. The remainder of his service was in Air Force Crash Rescue Supervision. I miss Popa and think about him every day so I enjoyed being out at the cemetery, remembering him and his service to our country but also to our family.
![]() |
| The girls and I with Mimi |
![]() |
| Lizzie with her cousins |
![]() |
| Mimi with her two kids, my mom and uncle Thomas |
May is officially over and June is here! It's another busy month for us, as is July. Here's to an awesome summer!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment