It's hard to believe September is ending! I'm so excited for Fall to be here along with cooler temperatures. I'm anxiously waiting for the day that I can pack up the girls' summer clothes and hang up their winter clothes because really, fall and winter clothes are so much cuter than summer clothes. :) I do live in Texas though so who knows if that day will EVER come!
Our big news this month is that Elizabeth started preschool. I teach a preschool class in my home on Mondays and Wednesdays that she participates in and we're having a lot of fun. I like to keep busy and this definitely keeps me moving! Lizzie loves having her friends over but we're REALLY working on sharing her toys. :)
She also started going off to preschool this year. She goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-2:30 and is loving it so far. She calls it her big preschool to differentiate between that and the one at our house. It's a long day for her but she does nap while she's there. She was still sleeping when I picked her up on Thursday! We love her teachers and I'm the homeroom mom for her class. :) We're looking forward to a fun year!
Big news for Ellie is that she turned ONE! I already did two blogs about this so I'll spare you and third. :) She's our sweetheart. She loves loves loves walking around holding our hands but heaven forbid we try to to let go and let her take a step!
Our family came to town to celebrate Ellie's birthday. I love that Lizzie and Ellie both have cousins their age to play with!
While everyone was here we celebrated Mom's and Mimi's birthdays too. Happy birthday TODAY to Mimi and next Monday to Mom!
We also had a huge rainstorm a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love the rain and was so glad I was home this day to enjoy it. Sorry to those who were not!
And of course we spend every weekend watching Aggie football! Gig em!












No comments:
Post a Comment