Monday, November 3, 2014

October

October was great!  Not too busy, but not too boring.  We stayed put and just did a lot of fun family things and enjoyed the slightly cooler temps!  Here's a look...

(sorry for the out of order pictures!)
We love golfing together.  Especially when it's not so hot!

Gigi and Papa came for a visit!!!  We always love when they visit us!

My girls in their skeleton pjs.

Family night at the park



Elizabeth's preschool had their fall family festival.  Elizabeth loved it!  Balloon animals, pony rides, petting zoo, bouncy house, games, prizes, face painting, train ride, fire truck, pumpkin patch..you name it, we did it!

Celebrated Ms. Leslie's birthday at preschool! I'm the room mom so I organized her birthday gift and brought her a birthday lunch.









Technically this was November 1st, but I'm going to throw it in here anyways.  We took the girls to the Aggie game.  We had a lot of fun in the cool weather.  Ellie and I only lasted one quarter but Elizabeth stayed the whole time and loved it!






Photobucket

No comments: