Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick Update

So it's been a while...and it's going to be another long while before I get any good updates on here. But real quickly....

I packed up my first classroom and said goodbye to Sory Elementary, my first home throughout the first week in June....pictures to come soon

Jake turned 25 on June 4th....pictures to come soon

Ross graduated from SHS on June 6th and we partied...pictures to come soon

I packed up our second apartment...not to sad about that one....no pictures really

We moved into our first house on June 10th...very excited about that one...pictures to come soon

Jason and Kristin got married on June 13th...YAY! Pictures to come soon

We officially made the move to Katy...no going back to Sherman for more stuff...on June 17th

Jake passed another licensing exam on June 18th...with flying colors might I add...of course!

We're in College Station now for Jason & Kristin's reception tomorrow...pictures to come soon I'm sure

We head to Argentina for a week June 21-29. Yay for getting out of the country! Trust me, we'll have plenty of pictures

We head to Manhattan, Kansas for a family reunion July 2-5. And then MAYBE I can start updating again. Life is busy....I thought summer was supposed to be full of days where you lay out by the pool and read some good books?! Maybe one day...Who am I kidding though, I'm loving every minute of it!!

No comments: