Saturday, May 30, 2009

LOTS going on!!!

So things are really going to start picking up in the next few weeks and you probably won't see a whole lot from me. Jake is in Houston for the next 5 days helping Jason move and taking a class for his upcoming licensing exams so I'm taking advantage of alone time to catch up the blog...even though I really should be doing more important things like cleaning house and figuring out where to start when it comes to packing up our apartment AND my classroom in the coming week. Oh well...I've already posted 7 blogs so what's one more right?! Yes, 7 blogs, who does that?? I do have a life I promise. But if you don't, and you want to catch up on what's been going on with us...just scroll down!!

Only 4 days of school left! School has been super busy with lots of end of year things going on...meetings, professional development, cleaning, testing...all kinds of stuff. This is how Jake caught me the other day...and this is actually the cleanest my desk has been since....

We're making things fun for the kids and have done an Alphabet Countdown for the last 2 weeks of school so they're doing fun stuff while we're getting things done..it helps a lot. We made a paper chain to count down the days of school left and posted it with our calendar so we could take a link off each day...it's been fun to see it get smaller and smaller until now with only 4 links left!!!

Once school is out we'll concentrate on moving, then it's time for Jason's wedding, then more moving, then the CS Reception, then setting up house, then...

Buenos Aires, Argentina!!!!!!!!






Jake and I have been saving for a long while and when we found a good deal a couple of months ago and realized we had enough, we decided to go! So we head out end of June for a week and are SUPER excited!!! In case you don't know, this is where Jake served his mission and he's always wanted to go back so here's his chance. It will be a nice, much needed vacation before I start doing Katy Professional Development in July.




So that's what's up with us! And remember...you've got like 6 new blogs to read below!!! :) HA!

No comments: