Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More exciting news...




I got the official phone call yesterday...I'll be teaching first grade at Exley Elementary in Katy next year! My current principal called me after my interview last Friday and told me he had talked to the Exley principal and she wanted to hire me, so I kind of already knew. But I got the official offer yesterday afternoon while I was in Sam's with my mom so we did our little happy dance and went about our business :) I'm excited, this process was SO much easier than last year's fiasco of trying to get a job so now I can be stress free. More details to come later!


3 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

congrats guys that is so great

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Congrats! Doesn't mean I have to like it, though.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! It is difficult moving schools after you get used to everything and everyone at your school. I think you will have a blast in Katy though! I can't wait to see you at the shower... I got your RSVP today!