Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school!

Well it's that time of year again! School is back in session and I'm already exhausted. I went back last week and was kept super busy with staff development and working on my classroom. I met my kiddos on Thursday night...I only have 18 and they seem to be a pretty good group. But we'll see! So to kick off the new year I thought I'd post some pictures of my home away from home...because this is truly where I spend all of my time if I'm not at home. And I can't decide if I like that or not. :) I had a great first day of school and am looking forward to 176 more!






Classroom library


All About Me Bulletin Board


Our wonderful work bulletin board

Station chart, word work chart, stations....




Calendar


Writing station




Word Wall

1 comment:

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

Cute, cute, cute classroom!!!!!!! They are lucky to have you as their teacher!