
Hanging out on the chair before going to Missy's

At Missy's with Kyla sharing a stroller and not a fan!

Happy Spring!

Did you like these pictures...well there's more where that came from! Whenever I'm doing a reading lesson with my kids and we're reading a new story, I like to take a picture walk through the book. We look at each picture and the kids try to come up with ideas on what's happening in the story. Good practice at making predictions. So here's YOUR chance to practice...here's a picture walk through the past couple of weeks in Miss Elizabeth's life... enjoy! :)

LOVES to hold my finger while taking a bottle...and LOVES to fall asleep while taking a bottle...but she perks right up when she's done.

First try with rice cereal!! She wasn't a huge fan but is getting better.



Happy Valentines Day!!!



How pitiful is this?! Yet so CUTE!

Daddy's love :)

Ruffle bootie

Hi mom!

Found this when I was downloading pics to the computer...Jake put Lizzie in bed with me and took this while I was sleeping. :) This is the least embarrassing of the two that he took!

LOVES to go for walks!! We walk about a mile 3-4 times a week and she gets so excited each time!

Ever the guard dog!

Elizabeth LOVES her side!! We now have to put the video monitor on her while she's in the swing or just buckle her in.

Saturday evening walk to the park...first time on the swings with mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment