I've kicked Jake out of our bed and put Lizzie in his place (don't judge!...plus Jake likes our guest bed). She sleeps absolutely fine in her crib but I'm not ready to put here there yet, at least not at night. I love having her with me in our room. But she's starting to not like her bassinet or swing as much as her crib so I put her in my bed and she sleeps wonderfully. I know, I need to stop that. Anyways! I woke up at 4am this morning and the first thing I see is my beautiful sleeping baby girl. I can't even describe the amount of love I felt for her at that moment and how grateful I am to be blessed with a sweet child of God. I love this baby girl and her daddy so much! Family has always been #1 to me and I'm thankful for the opportunity I've been given to start my eternal family. Life, for the most part, is wonderful right now and I'm just so grateful for my many blessings!
Too young? Probably so!
I'm most grateful for modern day miracles. I've experienced a couple of literal miracles over the past weeks and it has been an eye opening experience. Just makes me realize how blessed we are! :)
1 comment:
What doll! Don't worry about having her in bed with you, Zander still comes in with us at some point most nights. I always sleep better when he is next to me, and so does he! He is starting to come in with us less and less, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Post a Comment