Friday, July 13, 2012

Destin 2012

The week after school got out we headed to Destin with my family.  It was our first family vacation in a few years since Ross just got home from his mission this year.  My parents booked a condo on the beach for a week and we loved just being on the beach and relaxing and enjoying each other's company.  We had so much fun together and I'm thinking this should become a yearly trip. :)  Here are a few pictures from our vacay...

We went to Pensacola one day and visited the National Aviation Museum while we were there...Ross is manning the big gun :)


Family picture on the beach

Jake and I and my mom and Ross went parasailing one day...


SUCH AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Our family with Ross.  Best brother ever.

The classic picture everyone has to take on the beach or by the pool...

the view from our condo

cooking out one night

Elizabeth and Chloe loved playing on the sand after they got used to it

The boys playing in the ocean

I love my sweet pea


Mom and I heading to the beach to get some sun

Beach babes!

We loved being on the beach!!

Sweet cousins...3 weeks apart

Lizzie loved the pool because I didn't have to constantly hold onto her like in the ocean

I thought she was just tired but she wound up being sick

I so do not want to leave this beach!!!

Lizzie and Papa hanging out in the condo

No comments: