Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Elizabeth turns TWO!

My dear sweet Lizzie...where has the time gone?!  I very vividly remember the night I surprised your daddy with news of my pregnancy...and then when we surprised all our family and friends as well. Even more vivid are the memories of how sick I was while I was pregnant...not fun, but so worth it.  I remember the night my water broke (not all the way), almost 3 weeks early and I went into denial.  I went to school the next day and worked until the nurse assured me the hospital is where I needed to be.  I remember your daddy driving like a crazy person, wishing to get pulled over so he could show the officer his wife in labor. :)  I remember praying that my mom would be there in time to see your arrival and the nurses taking me off all the meds to slow labor down so she could.  Gigi walked in at 5:02pm and you were born at 5:17pm.  (Thanks for waiting!)

Elizabeth Megyn, you are so special to us.  You are so perfect in so many ways...even though you like to yell, "no mine!" and throw temper tantrums.  I love watching you learn and grow and laugh.  Laughing Lizzie is my absolute favorite...which is why we tickle you all the time!  I love how smart you are and how easily you catch on to things and remember them.  I love that you're so petite and in the 7th percentile for weight.  It makes you seem like my little baby longer.  I love that you are so much like your daddy one day, and my twin the next.  I love that you love to be outside and enjoy nature.  Your love for all things girly is a favorite of mine too. :) I could go on all day with the things I love about you but I tell you all the time so you know.

Lizzie, your daddy and I love you!  Here's to another year of amazing memories and too much fun!!

Two year old stats:
Height: 33" (23rd percentile)
Weight: 23 pounds (7th percentile)...though this is fully clothed and a full diaper!! :)











Photobucket

No comments: