Last Saturday we had lots of wonderful family and friends over to help us celebrate Elizabeth turning 2. Elizabeth was confused as to why so many of her little friends came over all at one time (we so need to do more play dates!) but she warmed up a bit and had a lot of fun. We had a Minnie Mouse themed party and Elizabeth loved it. She's a huge fan of Minnie. :) Here are some pictures from our fun day!
| Just woke up and so surprised to see all the decorations! |
| Kids' table |
| Happy Birthday Elizabeth! |
| Thank goodness my mom saved me and brought this shirt...because the one I ordered came in MESSED UP. Thank you Etsy shop I will never be ordering from again... |
| Yummy food.... |
| I'm TWO! |
| Lizzie and Mommy |
| I love my sweet family of 3 |
| Lizzie & Gigi |
| This is not the picture I meant to post but oh well...it shows how uncooperative Lizzie was being for the picture :) |
| Cupcake time!!! |
| Presents time!!!! |
| The other kids had to help me open some of the gifts while Elizabeth sat there and read...she is SO my daughter! |
| Jake's mom made this amazing kitchen for Elizabeth...so fun!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment