Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Transformation Tuesday...

I love this time of day.  It's 3pm, Elizabeth is asleep, Friends is on TV and I'm on the couch.  I soak up these minutes. :)

But I'm going to use a few of them for Transformation Tuesday...in an effort to do more blogging I'll be throwing in random blogs like this every now and again.  You're welcome! :)

So to kick off my first Transformation Tuesday...let's do me and Lizzie.

Here we are two summer ago, Lizzie's first summer.  She's 8 months old and I'm 23.


Fast forward a couple of years to this summer.  She's 2.5 and I'm 25. 


It's so fun to see her grow and change!  She's such a little girl now, no longer my little baby.  And I'm pregnant! So lots of transformations happening here. 

Hope you're enjoying your summer as much as we are.  Jake's schedule frees up in the summer so he's able to hang out with us more often at random times.  We went as a family this morning to swim lessons and then our neighborhood pool before Jake had to head to work.  Perfect morning!

Photobucket

No comments: