Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Elizabeth and baby sister...

3 years ago we went to Baby Image 3d/4d Ultrasound in Sugarland at the recommendation of a friend to see our baby Elizabeth.  We totally fell in love with this place!  Mike did an awesome job with our ultrasound, spending extra time past our allotted appointment time to make sure we got good pictures of Elizabeth, who wasn't cooperating that day. :)  He pointed out every single little thing, down to the fact that she already had lots of hair!  We were so impressed with them that I wanted to go there again for a sneak peek of baby girl #2.  Once again, we weren't disappointed!  This baby girl is just like her sister...she had her arm and legs up in her face the whole time but we still came away with some great images that we love.  She is measuring a week ahead of her scheduled due date at a little less than 4 pounds.  She was in the breech position but I'm hoping she'll turn on her own, she has plenty of time.  She already has lots of hair just like her big sister did!  And no, still no name for her!  I can tell you that you probably wont' hear her name until she's born, even if we do decide...I just want to see her first to make sure it fits. :)

This is Elizabeth at 30 weeks...



And here is baby sister at 31 weeks:


Both of them had their faces pushed up against my belly so it was hard to get a good face shot, but I think we saw some resemblance! :)

Elizabeth with her arms and legs in her face:



And baby sister in the same position:


Elizabeth's head of hair:


And baby sister's head of hair:



It's so fun to see the similarities between these two sweet girls!  Only a few more weeks until we get to see her in person! 


No comments: