Friday, February 6, 2015

January

January was a pretty quiet month.  Which if you know me, you know that's just how I like it.  I stay so busy with teaching preschool, babysitting a 9 month old and then add in my full time Mom job on top of that.  So I enjoy just spending quiet, quality time with my little family at home.  February and March will be a lot busier!

With the new year came a new Primary class at church!  Lizzie is now in the CTR class.  She loves her CTR ring and is all about Choosing the Right (sometimes!!).

Ellie is so fun.  She can be so fussy sometimes, but I think we're starting to grow out of that phase.  She loves to laugh more than any baby I know.  All I have to do is fake laugh and she starts cracking up.  She is such a precious child and we love her so much!  


January has brought us some colder weather too, which I could totally do without.  Once the temps drop below 60, I'm a wuss.  I hate it.  Luckily the next week is supposed to be in the 60s-70s.  YAY!




Love these sweet girls!  They're either laughing together or screaming together.  Seriously there's no in between.  My sister and I were are the same way. :)


We went to Main Event for Family Home Evening one night.  Lizzie loves going there to play games and it's an easy activity that all of us have fun with!





Jake and I celebrated 9 years together!  We started dating in January 2006.  Crazy how fast time has flown and how much our lives have changed.  All for the better!!!


We took advantage of some random warm weather to head out to the golf course.  We always talk about giving up our membership, but I don't think we can.  We really enjoy going out there when the weather is nice and can't wait to start using the pool again!


Here's to a gorgeous, warmer, happy February!!!

No comments: