Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chapter 2

Ok so my mind is getting bogged down with all that has been going on lately...here's just the highlights for you...

Jake got the Aggie bling on April 4th. He's pretty proud. Now's the countdown to graduation...mine in 3 weeks, and his in...well, a little longer. December to be exact. Anywho, Jake, Jerry and I met up with Joe and his fam and some friends...yay for the boys! The sad part was since the Alumni Center is under construction, they did it in G. Rollie. Enjoy some silly pics...





























































My parents also came into town that weekend. And thank goodness they did. Between everything that was going on, I also had a big job fair on Saturday morning and let's just say, I wasn't exactly 100% prepared. I know, awful awful. Thanks to my parents and brother and husband, I didn't have to stay up all night, and actualy got some sleep that night and the job fair went really well. Now if getting the job was just that easy....back to Friday night though, when my fam got to town we were at the baseball game so they joined us there and then we had a little celebration for Jake with our families.

Ross and Jake got the game balls. Cute little 6 year olds!!!! :)





























No comments: