Saturday, April 26, 2008

TAGGED

Ok so here are SO many things you may have never wanted to know about me, but here it is just in case! Thanks for the tag Meghan!

10 Years Ago:
April 1998? I was 10 years old in 5th grade. Wow I was young. 5th grade is where I met most of my lifelong friends...and where I learned the meaning of drama! Boys were definitely high on my list of interests.

5 Years Ago:
April 2003. We were spending a lot of time in the hospital with Popa. He had just had quadruple bypass surgery on his heart and spent about 6 weeks in the hospital plus rehab. My sister graduated high school in 03 and he knew he was going to miss that, so we were spending every minute we could cheering him up! Sidenote: He's still going strong today! ;) I had also just made Varsity Cheerleader for my Jr. year of high school and was preparing for cheer camp. I started on Varsity my Sophomore year too, so I was used to the DRAMA (you might see a pattern...)

5 Months Ago:
November 2007. We spent Thanksgiving here in CS with the oh so wonderful Anderson fam and went to the Aggie vs. tu football game. Also, I had just found out where I would be student teaching...wow how time flies! Now I'm DONE!

5 Things on my To Do list today:
I do weekly to-do lists. Then I don't feel so bad if I can't get to everything in one day. So...next weeks:
1. Our spare bedroom needed some heavy cleaning. I'm a bit of a pack rat so I needed to go through a lot of things and get rid of LOTS. It's a project in the works and will be done by Monday, because I can't leave it a mess any longer.
2. Call Uncle Fred. He promised us a stay in one of his condos or houses as part of our wedding present and we're ready to take him up on it!
3. Fix car. Check engine light...uh oh! We thought we had it fixed, but the light came back on in Houston....
4. Send follow-up emails. I need a job people! And when the hiring begins in CS and Bryan, I will be at the top of the principals' contact lists!
5. Graduation plans. Figure out who is coming and when, nail down party plans and sleeping arragements of course. SO EXCITED!!!!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips & queso. It's a staple in my diet. As healthy as it is and all you know...
2. Apples. LOVE THEM. Only if they're cut though.
3. Ice cream. I used to eat it all the time...but that was back in high school where I could eat anything I wanted and not gain 10 pounds!
4. Yogurt. I got caught on Yoplait light...key lime pie, chocolate cream pie, strawberries and bananas...all the wonderful taste without the not so wonderful side effects!
5. Chocolate milk. I drink it like it's a snack because it fills me up just right :)

5 Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
1. Um duh, travel travel travel! So many places on my "where I NEED to go" list...
2. Houses and cars of course...for everyone
3. Donate...we were in Houston this weekend and saw TONS of homeless or poverty stricken people. I wanted to help everyone. And watching American Idol Gives Back broke my heart. If I had all the money in the world, I would give most of it to people that REALLY need it.
4. Debt: Not that we are in debt, but the little things we're paying on...I'd get rid of it.
5. College Funds: Putting kids through college is no easy task...especially if they go to Harvard, Yale, Princeton or A&M like my kids will ;)

5 of my Bad Habits:
1. Facebook & blogging. I used to not be so bad, but now that I don't work and am done with school, I have a bit more free time on my hands!
2. Sudoku. I play A LOT! Mainly on the Internet but every now and again Jake brings home The Batt for me. I sound like an internet gaming nerd. I swear I'm not!
3. Babbling. It takes me twice as long to tell a story as anyone else because I tell EVERY single little detail. My poor mother. We were on the phone for 30 minutes tonight and we probably talked about 3 things. Love ya mom!
4. Procrastination. 2 words for the fam. Job Fair. Enough said
5. I tend to start things and not finish them. I've been doing a lot better what with all this free time. But I think our scrapbook is still stuck on "6 month anniversary." And that would be dating anniversary. Not marriage.

5 Places I have Lived:
Ha! Well...I haven't even lived in 5 homes...
1. 3014 Daulphine (love the rhyme) in Sherman, TX
2. Parkhaven subdivision in Sherman, TX where my family still lives (since '93!)
3. 215 Augsburg...my first home away from home in CS
4. And the home we live in now...our sweet little apartment ;)
5. Let me just say that I am glad I have only lived in 2 towns. I'm not a huge fan of change, just a small one, so a move would have thrown my world.

5 Things People don't know about me:
1. You know this now, but I LOVE sudoku. I don't know why, but I've logged over 200 games on the laptop, and that doesn't count what I've done on the desktop. Nerdy, I know.
2. I knocked college out in 3 years. People assume I graduate HS in 2004. Nope, it was 2005. And I consider myself a member of the Fightin Texas Aggie class of 2008 WHOOP! Graduation in 13 days!
3. I'm so young. I was always one of the youngest in my grade. I'm 20 and not too close to being 21 (Aug. 11). I know, I know, married, graduated college and first "real" job at 20. Some of my HS friends told me I'm missing out on experiences..I don't think so, I just had them earlier than most people!
4. I'm a sickly girl! I always put on a happy face, but more often than not, I don't feel good. I have allergies and asthma which are the main reasons along with a few other illnesses. But I'm also chronically nauseus and have migraines. I'm also self-diagnosed. Poor Jake.
5. I'm a SLIGHT computer nerd. I was on the UIL Computer Applications team in high school and went to the State competition 2 years, where I placed 4th and...something else. My mom was the sponsor so I did it for her. Now, don't ask me to come fix your computer because I can't...it wasn't computer science, more using the applications like Word, Access, Excel...it's a lot harder than it sounds, I swear. I'm actually going to Austin next weekend to help my mom grade State tests! wow

5 People I Tag: and you don't need to do this if you don't want to!
1. Brooke Steed
2. Meg Anderson
3. Kourtney Rivera
4. Amber Farnsworth
5. Joe! You probably won't read this..but if you do, you need to blog! We miss you!

Like I said more about me than you wanted to know!! Houston pics coming soon...we visited Jason this weekend. Yes, he is doing wonderfully. Married with 2 kids ya know. HA, no it hasn't been THAT long since we've seen him...but you get it!

No comments: