Thursday, May 1, 2008

Congrats are in order...

My baby brother is ending his Junior year and already beginning his Senior. I can't believe it. He's been way bigger than me most of his life (I only come up to his shoulder and only with shoes on..see pic below...) but he's always been the baby brother, much to his chagrin. Anyways, I'm in denial when he starts talking about taking college classes and college plans and Senior activities. He's supposed to be in middle school right?? I'm not "old" only 20 years, so why do I feel so old?!

Ross was recently elected to be President of the National Honor Society Chapter at Sherman High School..something that looks REALLY good on college application. He beat me, I was only secretary. I was Senior class Pres...got you beat there Ross ;) Of course...if he had run for Student Body President, he probably would have gotten that too. He's just one of those kids...the one everyone likes ya know? So congratulations Ross! I can't believe we'll be attending your high school graduation this time next year....

New NHS officers...Ross is the one who towers above everyone...


He was 16 I was 19. And believe it or not, he's grown since this pic in 2006.

No comments: