Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only 2 of the cutest girls ever!

After graduation we all went to Jerry and Kathy's for barbecue and fun. We went out on the back porch with Katy and Andrea who are about 2 months apart in age with bubbles. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time with these girls. Most of the bubble juice wound up on the ground but that didn't stop them they just had too much fun! So I thought I'd share these cute girls with you!

Putting on her very best camera face!



Popping the bubbles!
I love this action shot of Katy...the girls would get their bubbles, go blow or run around until said bubbles were produced and sprint back to Kelly for more bubble juice. I know, you had to be there to see how cute this was. Just imagine!
For more on graduation weekend....well keep scrolling down!

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

Oh! Awesome pics! Can you e-mail them to me? I love their facial expressions!