Monday, December 22, 2008

State Fair of Texas!!

I know...how sad is it that I'm blogging about the State Fair of Texas in December...it was 2 months ago! Oh well, better late than never....

Mom, Dad, Ross, Jake, Me, Kourtney and Juan all went to the state fair back in October. We had tons of fun and the weather wasn't all that bad for Texas. I hadn't been in a few years so I was excited to go....for the food mainly, I'm not gonna lie. ;) What else do you go to the state fair for right?! Anyways, it's taken me a couple of weeks to even get this post finished, so just know we had tons of fun and here are some lovely pictures...

The boys with their oh so amazing Borden products....


Jake didn't know I was snapping this....he just stands like a model on his own.... :)


Jake and I went on the Ferris Wheel with Kourtney and Juan....we wanted to go as the sun was setting...when we got on, the sun was still in the sky....


And then it was night! Beautiful view from the top...





Kourtney LOVES the rides...Juan and I not so much, so we sent Jake with her as we stood back to take pictures and laugh. We all rode a ride later that night...something about a crazy mouse....I don't know, but it HURT like no ride I've been on!

See ya next year State Fair of Texas!!!

No comments: