As most of you know, Jake and I have been living 250 miles apart the past few months. We see each other a lot which is great but we're totally looking forward to being together from here on out! Anyways, one of the fun things about visiting College Station/Jacob this past semester was going to an Aggie game. I'm not going to lie, I waited until the heat had almost left town to venture out to Kyle Field. We had a great time though, and since this was like 2 months or more ago...I'm just gonna say I THINK the Aggies even pulled out a win...

On of everybody's favorite parts of the game...

Jake wanted to capture us doing a yell....I'm not sure there was even a yell going on~ I particularly like the face of the girl in the background, staring at us like "what the heck?"

Fish pond after a win.....

All in all a very fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment