So I'm home sick today. The stomach bug has been flying around our classroom and I caught it yesterday. I should have seen it coming and known better but I just couldn't send my little S. to the nurse after he threw up in the trashcan without a hug! Ooops. So now I can't sit up straight without getting sick. So what better thing to do than lay on the couch and blog right?! I played catch up today so you have lots of reading to do!! :) See below....for lots of fun posts
And I'll leave you with one picture. For Ross. Because he's my brother. And the only one who understands the Breadstick Challenge. We were eating Pizza Hut one night and who doesn't love their breadsticks? No one. We may have initiated a small contest to see who could eat the most. Ross is 6'4" and what, 250 lbs Ross?!?! Ha! I'm half his size so who do you think won?? Ross. I've been begging him for a rematch for more than a year now and he finally agreed. He came over one night. And won. Again. Oh well!
Don't judge us for getting 2 family size orders. I swear we didn't eat ALL of them. Just most. Judge not though. We only do this like once a year! I'll have to fly to Cambodia or Japan or what ever far off place Ross is going to get sent on his mission for the next Breadstick Challenge. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment