Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You never lose the title of "Babysitter" when there are babies in your family. And I am so totally okay with that. It's not quite time to start expanding our family so in the meantime I am perfectly satisfied "babysitting" for the little ones in my family. I love doing it and will cancel all plans to spend time with the sweet little ones. And I think it gets me in good with the parents because in no situation will I ever accept $$$...I should be paying them! Here are some pictures from recent outing with the kids.
First we have cousins Katy & Allen...that's one of the hard things about not living in College Station anymore. I miss all of our family there! Especially these two little ones...their smiles and laughter are so completely contagious, and they're so much fun to be around!



Then the great thing about living in Sherman is being around so much family! I get to spend lots of time with Andrea and Alivia. They are two super cute, super fun girls who keep me on my toes and always make me laugh. They are both very smart and are definitely going places. They are 3 and almost 2 (May) and are awesome!

Classic Andrea in these pictures....


I took Andrea to her first "tea party" when her mom was sick and we had a blast. I took tons of pictures, but here's a few of the fun ones. They got to pick out dress up clothes, get their makeup done and do a fashion show. And let's not forget the lovely tea! Well...lemonade!



I didn't force them to take this next picture or anything.... :)

And can you imagine my excitement when Jessica (my cousin) asked me to keep her two kids while she and Dayne went to lunch for Valentines. Out of all the family she could have asked...her parents, our grandparents....anybody, she asked us! Woo! Of course, we could have been a last resort..you never know :) Shawnee just turned 2 and is a ball of fire. SO fun and she just giggled the whole time...who knows what she was laughing at!




And Kayson Tanner was born January 27th! He was SOOOOO good. All I had to do was let him sleep and give him a bottle. Gotta love newborns! Not to mention the fact that he is just precious!
Dayne is the master swaddler. He had Kayson wrapped up before I even knew what he was doing. Love it!

I couldn't resist, I picked him up and held him for a looong while :)




So yay for fun little ones! I'm getting in lots of great practice. I may just be the best mom in the world one day. HA!!!

No comments: