We got there right as the Aggies hit a homerun, so this is what we saw walking in. ^^^
Two of the Sophomore players I decided I kinda liked, Brooks Raley was pitching. Kyle Colligan and Luke Anders are my favorites but I didn't get any good pictures of them.
Nick Fleece...don't know much about him but he's another I liked. Oh heck I just love all the players actually.
Saturday we went to the Aggie Basketball Season Closer game against Missouri (no. 12). We got there during the Senior Day presentations and saw....
We got this awesome dunk with less than a minute left...I only caught the replay, but it was pretty cool!
Final score...96-86
Aggie students rushing the court...WHOOP!
Wasn't it lovely of me to fix my hair oh so beautifully on Saturday?!
We love our Aggies!!!! enough to sit up high in the student section when we had other tickets :)
Catching up with Aggie sporting events was great but we also got to spend much needed time with family and friends. Jerry (Jake's dad) was just made Bishop of the College Ward down there so that was a huge deal. So that was emotional, plus Rico (the family chihuahua) died last week so that was sad. But it was great to be together and catch up and just have fun!
Saturday night we hung out with Kourtney and Juan....which has its own post coming soon! Two words. Crazy. Mouse.
1 comment:
You can't leave me hanging like this! Crazy and mouse and Kourtney all in the same sentence?!?
Post a Comment