Here's about...ohhh.... 30 pictures or so of us throughout the years. We met in November of 2005...so it's about 4 years worth of pictures...ENJOY!!!
Our first Valentine's Day...in a tree house at Pebble Creek park. Romantic story behind that....I'll tell you sometime :)...2006
Jake LOVES to fish and has tried for the past few years to pass that love on...I'm slowly gaining that love...slowly....2006
One of our first dates in College Station. We're at my house there...2006
Astros vs. Rangers game that we went to in Houston with a group of friends...I had to support my team right?!?! 2006
In Sherman, July 2006 when Alex left on his mission to New York...cuddling is our fave!
November 7, 2006. Jake and I met on November 7, 2005, and one year later he proposed. At this point I had NO idea that's what was in store. He called me at work to come pick him up at the barn because he locked his keys in his car and I had the spare. Jerry (his dad/my boss) let me go of course, even though I complained about leaving...ha!
Right after he proposed! I said yes obviously!!! I was sick that day which is why I'm not looking so hot!
Pro-Star Christmas cruise, December 2006 to Kehma
Valentine's Dinner 2007...chicken cordon bleu, one of our favorite meals and my specialty :)
Engagement pictures, April 2007
LOVE the bluebonnets. In April 2006 Jake and I took bluebonnet pictures and my mom jokingly said maybe I would be taking engagement pictures in the bluebonnets in 2007....little did we know....!
Campus engagement pictures..GIG EM Aggies!
Wedding day at the Dallas temple, July 21st, 2007...an amazing, beautiful, HOT day that we spent with our wonderful family and friends
Wedding reception at Kelly Square in Sherman
Amazing groom's cake by Kelly...she is AMAZING!
On our way to Tanglewood Resort for our honeymoon weekend!
We went on our real honeymoon about a month later....it was an Eastern Caribbean Cruise that we LOVED!!!!
Snorkeling in the Caribbean!
Our first Aggie football game as a married couple. I'm pretty sure it started raining right as the game ended and we had to dash to the car! September 2007
My Aggie ring day! 2007
Our first (married) Christmas 2007
Jake's tried to turn me in to an outdoorsy girl who fishes and shoots guns. I'm still working on that image! 2008
My Texas A&M graduation...WHOOP!!! May 2008, a year early!
Eating our wedding cake on our first anniversary, July 21st 2007. We had just gotten back from the Anderson family reunion that day and were in Sherman for the night.. fun! :)
Jake's A&M Graduation...now our diplomas can hang on the wall together!!! I'm so proud of how quickly he finished school. He graduated HS in 2002, so he should have graduated in 2006. However, he served a 2 year mission for our church so that put him 2 years behind. When he got back he didn't procrastinate or lose steam, he jumped right back in to school and graduated December 2008.



2 comments:
FYI I dipped those strawberries for that Grooms cake!
Happy anniversary!!!
Congrats! I love all your pictures.
Post a Comment