When we moved to Katy with all our house stuff I was able to move my classroom stuff in to the school at the same time thankfully. I really didn't want to pack it up and move it to Katy, store it at our house and then move it to my school. So we went straight from it being in the truck to my new classroom!!! I was really excited to see my new room...it's nice and spacious and lots of storage...plenty of possibilities. The only funny thing is I have a chalkboard!!! I don't think the school is all that old so its funny to see a chalkboard in there :) Oh well. The classroom hasn't been deep cleaned so I can't do anything with it...hence the mess. But here are some previews of what I have to work with!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
New Classroom!
When we moved to Katy with all our house stuff I was able to move my classroom stuff in to the school at the same time thankfully. I really didn't want to pack it up and move it to Katy, store it at our house and then move it to my school. So we went straight from it being in the truck to my new classroom!!! I was really excited to see my new room...it's nice and spacious and lots of storage...plenty of possibilities. The only funny thing is I have a chalkboard!!! I don't think the school is all that old so its funny to see a chalkboard in there :) Oh well. The classroom hasn't been deep cleaned so I can't do anything with it...hence the mess. But here are some previews of what I have to work with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment