Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Ross!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful brother Ross!! He turns 20 year old today and we can't even call to tell him Happy Birthday. He is serving his mission in San Diego for the next two years and while I am VERY proud of him, it's hard to not be able to call him and tell him Happy Birthday today. We've sent him lots of birthday wishes and gifts and he's not by himself so that's comforting. We talked to Ross on Mother's Day and told him happy early Birthday but it's just not the same! He'll get to call home again on Christmas and my Mimi pointed out that the next time we talk to him we'll have two little babies added to the family....crazy! I love my brother so much and am so proud of him and his decision to serve the Lord for the next two years. But I miss him a TON!!!


This is probably 4 or 5 years old...but always one of my favorites even though Ross is pulling his famous squinting face. He's always been so much taller than me!


You would THINK this one would be 4 or 5 years old what with me wearing that old letter jacket but it's actually this past Christmas, playing in the snow with Ross and Jake and Allee. I just grabbed the first warmest coat I could find in my parents' coat closet. :)

No comments: