Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One month!!

Jake and I swung by the house today to check up on the house...as we do quite often...and I snapped some good pictures of the progress. It's really coming along! We close in mid June and will be all moved in by the end of the month. So exciting!!! Then we can focus on Baby Girl Anderson....who still remains nameless for the time being. :)
View from the front door into the living room

View from the front door into the study...which was actually built to be a dining room but we don't need two dining rooms!

Study....we'll have to switch that light fixture out I think!
Living Room


Study/front door

View of kitchen from living room

Kitchen...I am in love with our choices for tile, cabinets and granite




This is the "breakfast room" which will just be our dining room
Hallway leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms

Utility Room

Our baby girl's room! :)



Guest bathroom
Spare bedroom

Spare bedroom

Master bedroom

Master bedroom

Master bedroom
Master bathroom


My nice long vanity

And Jake's smaller (yet taller than mine!)

Tub

Shower

Master bathroom

Our current backyard...one day in the far future Katy ISD will build a new high school and stadium on this land, but for now it will be so nice to not have any backyard neighbors.

Our actual backyard is pretty small but the yards on the sides of our house are huge

That's that! I love our house and am so excited to move in soon. The house we are in now has been great but it will be nice to be on the other side of town in a nice, new neighborhood in a nice, new house. One more month!!!

No comments: