I know that's all I blog about these days...house and baby, baby and house. But those are exciting things for us and just about all that we have going on! School is winding down for me which is nice because I can concentrate on the house and the baby. We find out on Thursday whether we are having a baby boy or baby girl. Our ultrasound tech's office is part of my doctor's office and both she and my doctor encouraged us to come in at 16 weeks for a gender screening. I asked her and my doctor over and over if they could really tell the gender at 16 weeks and they assured me they would do everything possible to find out. We'll get pictures and a video also. Then at 20 weeks we'll have the regular anatomy screening as well. So we'll get to see our baby two times in the next month...yay! Jake and I LOVE seeing that sweet little baby on the monitor...so special. We are so blessed and so excited to be parents soon!
House....finished with brick and finished with sheetrock! They are moving right along! I am too tired to post all of the pictures on here so here is a link to the photo album on facebook...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2947242&id=8343491&l=45c6e4f18c
No comments:
Post a Comment