Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Jake!!

June 4th was Jake's 26th birthday. We both had to work that day, but it was an easy day for both of us. Jake's boss took us to lunch at Cheddars and then I finished up at school at 2:30 so we were able to spend the rest of the day together. We decided to head to Houston for the Astros game. We love going to the games...and I LOVE Minute Maid Park - mainly because it's got a roof and air conditioning! :) We played the Cubs and WON 3-1. We stayed for Friday Night Fireworks and had a blast just being together. We spent the rest of the night with some friends and then headed home. A simple, yet wonderful birthday. :)

The next day we had some friends and family come in to Katy for a party. We took everybody out to our new neighborhood to show them our 98% completed house and have a cookout by the pool. It was a windy day, but we had fun and enjoyed good food and good company. After eating we went back to our house to open presents and eat dessert. It was nice to be surrounded by our family and best friends for the day!










Not to go all sappy, but I am so lucky to have Jake in my life. He takes such good care of me (and believe me, I need a lot of taking care of!) and loves me unconditionally...even when my crazy hormones are making both of us crazy. He is truly my soul mate and the one I am supposed to spend eternity with. I am so grateful for him and his humor, personality and most of all, his love for me and our baby girl. He will be such a wonderful daddy soon and I definitely could not have wished for a better husband. I love you Jacob!!! :)

No comments: