Thursday, November 18, 2010

My, how times have changed...

I obviously knew that having a baby would drastically change my life. It wasn't until I took a closer look at my latest reading material that I realized how much...

I'm an avid reader. I read ALL the time. I read everything. When I was younger my parents often caught me reading while I ate, while I brushed my teeth, while I fixed my hair, while I was in the bathtub, etc....And I won't lie and say any of that has stopped! I read books once...and then again and again until I get a new book to read. So it goes without saying that when I found out I was having a baby I wanted to read the latest and greatest baby books. Let's just say my nightstand used to hold books like....



And now holds books like the following....





I've heard mixed reviews about all of these books, people either swear by them or hate them with a passion. But isn't that the truth with any book? So since I love to read, I'll read them and let you know what I think. I'm also reading "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding" but didn't post the picture since I'm not sure my readers wanted to see the cover art. :) Or did you even really want to know that I'm reading that?!

My emails have changed too...daily emails for baby coupons and updates from various baby websites have replaced everything else. I could go on and on with all the things that have changed really, but if you're a mom, you know the list by heart. And can agree with me when I say....

it's totally worth it.


I love my sweet girl even more than she loves her bath time! :)

No comments: