Happy 1 month birthday to my sweet little girl! I can't believe a month has gone by already. Time has flown. Elizabeth is so precious and we just count our blessings every day and thank our heavenly father for such a sweet daughter. We love her so much!
One month happenings:
Elizabeth..
-loves tummy time and is able to hold her head up and turn it from side to side
-rolls over from her tummy to her back, can go both ways (so strong!)
-likes to lie on her side or tummy best...but we make her sleep on her back :)
-nurses like a pro, so proud of her :)
-is happier to be held upright rather than on her back...she loves to look around and will fall asleep sitting straight up!
-is very alert, responds to loud noises
-is starting to focus her eyes more on objects, especially mommy and daddy and the lights/toys on her play mat or the TV
-kicks her feet and flails her arms around ALL the time...she's an active little one!
-is NOT sleeping through the night, haha...as nice as that would be! She sleeps for 2-3 hours at a time right now
-is getting bigger every day but is still so tiny! At her last dr appt she weighed 6 lbs 11 oz (2 weeks old)...I'm estimating she's around 7.5-8 lbs now? Not sure...
-loves to be held, sung to and hear mommy play the piano. She also loves her bouncy chair, swing and playmat/gym
-went on her first real public outing...lunch with mommy and daddy and their friends. I've only taken her to the doctor or for drives. I'm so cautious with her, don't want any germs near my baby! :)
-enjoys her bath time! Her eyes get so big as she looks around trying to figure out what's going on!
-makes the cutest little cooing sounds and has the funniest facial expressions. I refuse to say it's just gas! My little girl has a personality!
-likes to smile...but hasn't smiled with eye contact yet
-squeals and stretches when she is starting to wake up..so funny and cute. She throws her little head back and just stretches so big...LOVE IT!
-has different cries for different problems
That's all I can really think of right now...It's been a whirlwind of a month. We've had our bumps in the road of course, it hasn't all been fun and games but overall she has been such a good baby. Like any baby she switches between happy, fussy, sleepy, alert at the drop of a hat. I told my mom it would be nice if babies came with an instructional manual or a flow chart that told you what was wrong. I can recognize her different cries which helps A LOT. Our lives have changed drastically but we love our sweet little Lizzie and can't imagine life without her. Here's to month #2!
I just don't have the time to upload pictures. Elizabeth has been awake for most of the day only taking short naps so just typing this blog has taken me all day!! Click on the link below for my updated Facebook photo album. The first pictures are the old ones from when she was born the newer ones are at the end. Enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3138716&id=8343491&l=453b42a1ac
No comments:
Post a Comment