Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Lizzie & Baby Beethoven

I was walking around Target recently waiting for a prescription to be filled (never a good thing to just be "walking" around Target...) and picked up a Baby Beethoven DVD/Music CD for Elizabeth. It may be one of my best baby finds in a long time.

Elizabeth's morning naps are like clockwork. She gets tired between 9:30-9:45 and I put her in her crib for nap time. She always cries but usually only for 5 minutes, 10 max. She then takes a pretty good, long nap. I'm not complaining...I hate the cries but it's worth it. Enter Baby Beethoven.

She LOVES the DVD. She will sit in her jumperoo and watch it, totally enthralled. If she's crawling around and it starts up she makes a beeline for the TV and pulls up so she can stand right in front of it (but you know what mama always said about sitting too close to the TV...). I thought I'd try out the music CD during naptime one morning so I stuck it in the CD player in her room and left.





Not one tear. I thought it must be a fluke. But for the past few days, not one tear at naptime or bedtime. Is it possible that my baby really WILL be a Baby Beethoven?! I grew up playing the piano and still love to play, and have hopes that Elizabeth will want to play as well. We shall see!! :) Right now she is only interested in the pedals...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute! ...I may have to get one of those!

AllyValdez said...

ok your baby is too cute. I just looked at all your pictures on facebook too--cutecutecute!