We started dating in January of 2006 and were married July 21, 2007. Last Thursday we celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We celebrated by going to eat and to a movie... I'm lucky to have a husband who loves me enough to take me to see Harry Potter at the imax....in 3d. Ha!! We're going to the W Hotel in Dallas in a couple of weeks and will be eating at craft so I'm counting that as part of our celebration as well. :)
I love the blog that I did last year for 3 years so you can read that there and we'll just catch up on the past year:
Obviously our big news is baby Elizabeth. We expanded our eternal family on October 8, 2010. Words can't describe it, it was just the most amazing day of our lives.
We have experienced numerous holiday, milestones and experiences that have changed and blessed our lives. When I stop and count my blessings I realize I have truly been blessed beyond measure. I love my husband and my child with all my heart and though I know there are times that I may not show it like I should, that love is always strong and never falters. The past 4 years of our marriage have been wonderful and I look forward to many, many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment