Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Monday was my 24th birthday. Most people don't believe me when I say I'm 23 (now I can say 24!)....I've been married for over 4 years, out of college for over 3 years, am starting my 4th year of teaching, and have a 10 month old. And just turned 24. I'm young, I know.
I have to explain, I had a year of college done by the time I graduated high school so I was able to graduate from A&M a year early. I met Jake, dated him for a year and then married him because I knew he was the one. Yes I was only 19 (almost 20!) when we got married, but why wait when you know?? At any rate, "yes, I know I'm young" has become my often heard reply at this point. :)


I so enjoyed my birthday. We had Panera Bread for breakfast....SOO yummy. I had a fun first grade team meeting and we celebrated my birthday as well with lunch and dessert (thank you friends!!) and then Jake and I went to eat at Fleming's that evening. Flemings easily has the best steak EVER. Ever. We had a wonderful dinner in a secluded booth and really enjoyed our time together. The waiter was so nice and brought me a birthday card, a candle in my dessert, and an extra dessert from the chef to take home. We saw The Help after dinner to end our date. I loved celebrating with my little family! It was my first official birthday as a mom and Elizabeth treated me well. :)


Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!!!


Here are some pics from Fleming's...













1 comment:

AllyValdez said...

Happy Birthday! I hate that you are a month older than me and so much more accomplished. hahaha