We headed to New Braunfels for Jake's dad's side of the family reunion. Or should I say PARTY?! Meg knows how to plan lots of family fun. We hung out, had yummy food, played fun games and spent a day at one of our favorite places...Schlitterbahn! Most of the family traveled to Texas from Utah so we don't get to see them often and it was so fun to catch up. We were lucky enough to have a large house on the Guadalupe river that everyone was able to fit into so we got to all be under one roof. You know you're a close family when no fights break out with that many people under one roof! :) The house was hilarious...the owners literally utilized EVERY square inch of space. Including a bedroom where a dinner table should be...walking through bedrooms to get to the stairwell...it just cracked me up. But it worked!
I totally slacked on taking pictures because I kept having visions of Lizzie wondering out of the house and into the river so I chased her around quite a bit...but here's what I did capture. You can't even tell it was a family reunion with over 30 people in attendance because I only took pics of Jake and Lizzie...oops!
Thanks for a great time family!! Love and miss all of you...
![]() |
| We found this nifty closet and decided it would be Karli's bedroom :) |
![]() |
| Playing on the dock by the river |
![]() |
| Oh how we love Schlitterbahn! |
![]() |
| Snoozing away |
![]() |
| Breakfast in bed. This was okay right? It's vacation! |
![]() |
| The littlest cousins... |
![]() |
| Dancing on the balcony one evening |
![]() |
| So tired each day... |
![]() |
| They were pretty much in love with this swing |
![]() |
| At the end of our Schlitterbahn day. |











1 comment:
Yay for fun family reunions! I'm so glad it all worked out!
Post a Comment