I've been tagged! Thanks Laura! (Check out her cute blog)
The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin! Six non-important things about myself:
1. I'm a matchmaker....always have been, always will be. All through highschool my friends came to me when they had a crush...guys and girls both. I get it from my mom I think...we're currently working together to set up a certain brother-in law with a super-cute, super-nice girl. We're good at it and we just want people to be happy! Good thing I'm not like the stereotypical matchmaker...loveless. I found my love now I want you to find yours!
2. I'm obsessed with the soap opera As the World Turns...don't know why. I can tell you the life stories of any of the characters and I talk about them like they're family and friends. My grandmother and I are avid watchers...it's got a season pass on my DVR since I'm never home for it.
3. I'm a huge fan of sleep. I love naps and I love getting in my oh so comfortable bed at night. If I don't get my 8 hours....let's just say, you should probably steer clear of me in the mornings.
4. I have to tell you...I've got The Singles 2nd Ward in right now. Mormon movies are funny...yet dumb at the same time, which is why they intrigue me. I watch em all. But the Singles Ward movies are so accurate it's hilarious. I'm about 20 minutes in to the movie and I've already been reminded about 13 times of the College Station Universtity Ward. Oh how I love our family ward now!
5. I LOVE music. I play the piano, sang all through high school and turn up the music any time I can. In the car, in the music, cleaning house...all times for loud music. If I can relate a song to my life it's the best. I'm open to all music...you name a genre, I have a favorite song from it. I watch all the music awards shows, mainly for the performances...live music is the best though, concerts are AMAZING. My current favorite artist is Taylor Swift. She writes all her own music, has an amazing voice, and hasn't even come close to pulling a Britney Spears.
6. This isn't quite a well known fact, but some people do know. And it's not about me...but my best friend/cousin is pregnant! Yes that's right...it's Amanda! She and Travis are so excited...names are already picked out and everything! The new addition is coming in August, right around my birthday. I'm excited...she will be such a great mom! As of now, mommy and baby Caraway are doing great!
Alright, that's it! I now tag Kourtney Rivera, Meg Anderson, and Amber Farnsworth.
Have a wonderful weekend!! I know I will!!
No comments:
Post a Comment