Friday, February 29, 2008

Well there goes another month! It flew by, but this past week drug on and on and on. There was a lot going on at school and it seemed like each day was longer than the last. BUT, it's the weekend now and I couldn't be happier!

Pretty uneventful week in the life of Hillary and Jake though. Other than our busy school lives that is. 4 more weeks and I'm officially done with school. Technically 5 weeks, but 1 of those is Spring Break....speaking of, I can't wait! We're heading up to Sherman for a few days and I'm excited. I miss my family, and it wil be wonderful to spend some time with them. I wil definitely be stealing my sweet little cousins for a day!



Meg...I need to steal your sweet babies more often! I love spending time with them too! Katy will talk talk talk about whatever you tell her too and Allen just can't quit smiling! Love em!!!!

Let's see...Sunday we went to Jake's parents house....something we do every Sunday. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and Jake wanted to get out so we went down to Lick Creek with Kathy. We walked the trails with Rico, our "guard dog". It got dark fast while we were back on the trails but we had a good time trying to get out of there! I'm 2 for 2 there...last time I was there was with Jake, Karli and Nate and we got lost in the dark then too. Wow...should be learning something by now!

This past week was my cousin Tabetha's birthday and since she is living here now we made sure she wasn't alone. Turns out, we didn't have to bother!! After the game on Wednesday we took over some dessert for her and some of her friends, and it was a party! Good times in the singles ward...but i'm also glad I'm married and in the family ward ;) They had a party on Thursday night for her too so I'm glad she is doing so well here! Reminds me of the good old days when Brooke, Jess and Amanda lived here too. Maybe Amanda will be back soon...fingers crossed!

Well we're headed out to Jake's land tomorrow to do some fishing and relax. It's our way of "getting away" without going too far. Here's a beautiful (not) pic of me out there...I think we'd been dating about 5 months at the time, so back in 06....So that's that. Usually we're tons more fun than this, I promise!
Softball team update: 2-0! Undefeated of course ;)

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

Awesome blogging! You are a PRO! And anytime you want the rugrats, you just let me know!