Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad...

Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad You'll be Here in 5 Days:
10. I can't shop without you mom...you know that. And Elizabeth and I are in desperate need of new clothes.
9. Allee is due for her rabies booster Dad. Want to take her to the vet? You know you're her favorite!
8. There's a ton of gossip...I mean news... to catch up on so I think a pedicure is in order for the girls.
7. Jake and I have tried some great restaraunts that we want to share with yall.
6. I'm looking forward to rolling Elizabeth's bassinet into your room in the middle of the night so she wakes YOU up at 6am and WE get to sleep in!
5. I always love our morning coke runs in my PJs..just please no surprises this time!
4. It gives me motivation to get my house in tip-top shape.
3. Elizabeth has grown so much just since Christmas and I can't wait for you to see her!
2. The garage needs cleaning (BOYS) and the house has some decorating projects that needs doing (GIRLS).
1. I just plain miss yall!!! Get here soon!!! Like early Friday afternoon rather than later Friday evening!

2 comments:

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

WOW...you do know they will only be there till Sunday, right? That list might take a week to complete! Have fun!