You are not a true blogger if you live in Texas and got the amount of snow North Texas got and don't blog about it. Even if you live in College Station and don't blog about the miniscule amount of snow we got...well, maybe you just have a life! I swear I do, which is why it's taken me so long to get around to blogging about it! It's been a while since we've seen snow, and Sherman (my hometown) got the bulk of it! I think it was 6 inches initially and then another 8 or 10 a few days later. 2 days after that, Jake, Jason and I went to Sherman and yes, there was still a bit of snow left on the ground, which I already mentioned I think. Anyways, here's some fun pictures of the Sherman snow!
Preparing snowballs....Ashton, Andrea, Jake, Jason & Ross
Let the fight begin!!
This became Andrea's main target since she knew she could hit it! So cute!
I've decided I love the snow...but only in small doses. I'll never leave my Texas sun!! And let's not forget that beautiful Texas weather that changes oh so often! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment