We had a wonderful Easter weekend in College Station. We went to an Aggie baseball game, swam in the pool (heated, thank goodness since we took Lizzie for her first swim!), did some fishing and shooting, spent time with family and friends and of course, hunted Easter eggs! I really wanted to take the time to post the pictures here but I'm going to have to settle with just posting the link to my Facebook album. I've got a sleeping baby and a limited window to get dinner going! Not to mention I've been hit hard by the allergy bug this evening so I've got a sinus headache coming on. ANYWAYS! Here is the link to my Easter Album...
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10100823523638904.3290472.8343491&l=b8d654a2c5
In other news, we're heading to Sherman this weekend and I am SO excited! I haven't been in 2 months and am REALLY missing my family up there. We'll get to Skype with my brother on Sunday and he'll get to see the babies for the first time so we're really looking forward to that too. I have some other blog updates to do but for now, this is it! Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment