Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture Post

Here are pictures from the last month or so....


One of her first go's at baby food. She's a fan!!!


Happy Lizzie!



So ready to start crawling!!! She can army crawl all over the place and she is super fast!!







Looking guilty!!!




I love this picture because it's so cute but I hate it because she looks so darn grown up! Yikes!



She kind of remind me of a rocker chick in the picture...like she's screaming...classic.






Uncle Ross calls this the "I'm kind of a big deal" look

When Elizabeth was a newborn I used this basket to hold wipes, diapers, burp cloths and feeding items....then I didn't need that anymore so I switched it to a toy box...but she's happiest when it's empty and she can pull it up on top of her. She is too funny!


Her feet are not used for walking...they're used for holding toys or as a teether to put in her mouth. :)


She loves her daddy so much....so precious.

No comments: