I was going through my pictures to see if we had taken any of Elizabeth in the bluebonnets last year...she would have been about 5 months old. No luck. I was pretty much a stickler the first few months about keeping Elizabeth away from ANYTHING that she might be allergic too. Now I can't keep her away from anything..flowers included. Side note: Going through pictures of your ridiculously precious daughter as a 5 month old will bring back tons of sweet memories and give you a good dose of baby fever....
So we headed to one of Jake's coworker's house because she has bluebonnets in her backyard. Yes, backyard! They started out in her flower bed but have spread throughout her yard over the years. Lizzie had fun playing with the flowers and the other kids that were there and we were able to snag a few pictures...
I LOVE HER CURLS. That's one of my favorite things about this precious little girl....
Jake taught Lizzie how to smell the roses in our backyard so she had fun smelling the bluebonnets too...












No comments:
Post a Comment